I have waaaaaaaaaay too many things in my sewing queue right now. Here’s a run down, kind of in order:
Hem #SewRedOctober (DONE!), take pics (DONE!), and blog BEFORE October is over 🙂
Finish my Red Velvet muslin (DONE!)- sorry I cannot find original pic, so I linked to Instagram (http://instagram.com/p/fOKngapKIU/). I think I am finally happy with the fit and will get a wearable dress out of it, but I need to dye the dress so it doesn’t look like I am wearing an apron. I will make my pattern adjustments, and then I am ready for the sew-along (I’m House Pearl)
3) Continue sneakily working on a secret project (shhhhhhhh…………, but it involves a few new techniques for me)
Make two Kitschy Coo Reversible Hoodies, one for each kiddo (I have all of the supplies, now I need the time – DONE!!, Now I need to get some photos (DONE!!) and write a blog.).
5) Make my Fall/Winter Colette Hawthorn. I have some lovely herringbone flannel to make the long sleeve version (placket, here I come!!!)
6) Get on my #SewBossy project – my first Deer & Doe pattern, Sureau. It will be a Fall/Winter dress also, sent to me my Sew Bossy Buddy Kirsty from Tea and Rainbows. She chose a lovely chocolate brown cotton for the dress and super cute orange dragonfly buttons (I am kind of a dragonfly nut, and she knows that)
7) Make enough of a lovely Tiramisu for my sister so when I visit at Christmas I can do a fit check. She chose an amazing yellow and cream stripe with silver threads in it.
8) Hopefully finish my chosen #GreenDecember project before the new year. I have chosen Bluegingerdoll’s Peggy skirt and some lovely dark green boucle-like wool blend. I really wanted a Harris Tweed, but the fabric I wanted is sold out currently, so I went with this fabric. I am kind of glad, too, since this fabric has a lovely drape and is very soft.
Oh, and I need to sew a slip or two to wear under some skirts and dresses and a second pair of Espresso leggings.